Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Must be the weather

It must be the on again, off again nice weather that is driving my 7yr nutty. She used to love to do school, but now that she is legally being homeschooled she has no interest in school stuff. Or at least not as much. I had the feeling that she would lose the interest, but was encouraged by dh to keep her up with everyone. I'm having a hard time because she wants hands on stuff and I'm more laid back relaxed person. My older 2 kids are the same way as me. They like routine where as my youngest does not. She likes variety of things.

Some days she does really well, and other days well..... I just need to have patience and find different things for her to do. Very challenging. If anyone reading my this blog has ideas, please let me know.

No comments: