Thursday, July 29, 2010

They come home

Today dh and Natasha come home from girls' camp. As much as I'm looking forward to them coming home, I kind of wish one more day just to clean and straighten up a bit. But oh well I'll just do the best I can. I do know that Sarah is very anxious for her sister. Even though she won't feel up to playing, she'll still be home. Yesterday I could have done more but Robert insisted on just hanging at Best Buy for a bit. We ended up being there for over 30 min. My objective was 15. Then we headed to Walmart to finish bday shopping for a friends' dd. Might still need to get one or two more things but we'll see.

Met the new mom to join our new group. Very nice person. Very pretty. She has 3 kids not 4 like I thought. Getting her confused with another mom lol. They just moved from Michigan to WI 2 or 3 weeks ago. Oh boy I so do not envy that. Moving is a pain. But glad they're here.

Later on this morning Robert has a behind the wheel instruction so I'll be dropping him off there. Then home to clean. Thankfully I had him drive a bit on Tues and Wed. It had been 2 or 3 weeks since he'd driven due to scout camp. He'll do fine.

No comments: