Sunday, February 22, 2009

The end of the weekend

It's Sunday evening, the kids are in bed and I'm browsing around online.

My morning started out with me getting up at 5:30 to shower and get ready for church. We then start the routine of getting dh up and the kids up when their turn to shower came. By 7:30 head to church for dh meeting at 8. Get programs copied and folded. Church starts at 9am. The talk were on the sacrament. They were very good. After all our meetings were over 12pm, we waited while dh and ds were in their meetings. Left for home by 1pm to get home in time for dh and ds to do their hometeaching. The girls and I ate lunch and relaxed.

The guys finally made it home around 2:30 in time to have a quick lunch and head back out to visit one more family at 3. Our hometeachers came at 4pm so dh and ds made it home just in time. Had a nice visit for almost an hr. Then they left.

Dinner time came 30 min later. Dh was upstairs resting. He's still not completetely over his cold yet. Poor guy. The rest of the evening was spent resting and watching cartoons. 8pm settle downtime 9pm bedtime. Ahhh

5 comments:

Jennifer Fink said...

Hi Karie,
I tried posting both yesterday and today on your Something Good blog, but had trouble with the word verification part -- a word never appeared. Is anyone else having this problem?

Unknown said...

Calgon, take me away!! Thats what I would be doing to end a nice day like this.

Karies place said...

Seems that google is having some major issues with that. I've tried posting on some blogs and had the same problem. Try again, and if it doesn't work, post on this one that you want to have me post on the other one, and I will.

Karies place said...

Tricia, I so agree.

Idaho Sutters said...

Why do Sundays always seem rush, rush? I thought they were suppose to be relaxing? But at least we are spiritually feed even if we are running hither and thither. : )