Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 200th post

I've been wanting to have something memoriable for my 200th post, and my life lately hasn't been that exciting. But yesterday I received this email from my brother. WARNING: You WILL want a tissue.


Please watch the following video clip -- it is a story of Johnny, the grocery store bagger.

It is very short, but it will remind you of why and how we make an impact in what we do.

You may even want to share it with others, and I hope you will.

It's amazing how one young Down's Syndrome bagger made such a wonderful impact on those customers lucky enough to have Johnny bag their groceries!

Johnny

2 comments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

That was beautiful.. tyfs!!!

Congrats on psot #200!! Hugs!

Karies place said...

Thanks Jess! And yes, I almost had to fight back the tears since my kids were there teasing my about crying lol.