Thursday, September 11, 2008

A 2nd post on a political view

It's now voting season and the 2 candidates up for Pres. have much to be desired. Neither of them have what I truly want in a Pres, but one at least has some patritotic blood in him. That's JohnMcCain The other is BarakObama He scares the BAJABEEBEES out of me. I don't know if that's an actual word or not, but that's how I feel. After reading article after article about him, I feel like the Muslim world is trying to over take the U.S. government. He claims to be Christian. WRONG!! John McCain isn't much better since he apparently has joined with other Liberals and helped put in laws that weren't good. I don't know politics well enough to have examples right now. I'll have to inquire of dh on that. But if I have to vote on one of the two at least John McCain is somewhat patriotic AND salutes the flag. Obama has been seen numerous times standing still with hands down while the national anthem was played. His comment on this was he didn't want to offend anyone who didn't salute America. I'm sorry, he's running for President. I want my president to salute the flag.

I guess why I'm doing this 2nd post is I want future voters to know what we were up against and to remember that America is about FREEDOME, CHOICE and being PATRIOTIC! Let's hope that in the future we can have better candidates who will really fight for America and not be afraid of politics.

Karie

No comments: