Friday, June 29, 2012

2 1/2 weeks...

since he's been in the MTC. Seems like forever and yet not.  I've been trying to keep myself busy and not dwell on him too much. It's starting to work at times. I know he's where he's supposed to be at this time, but it's hard not to have him around. He was around us for 19yrs and so this part of him being gone takes getting used to. 

I know he's making new friends and becoming better acquainted with the scriptures and God. He's got such a great spirit and good attitude. I look forward to the time he's in Houston teaching the people and for the reports of how things are going.


In the meantime we are back to normal routine of me trying to figure out daily menus, how to keep my house from being over run by play time with my girls. Also, trying to figure out what to do with my hs group. I sense the group wants change, but I'm not sure if I want to head that way or not. Oh well, time will tell.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Clip Asia is commonly known for providing Clipping Path Service. Image Editing Service that consists of for Image Clipping Path Service, White Background for Image, Shadow | Reflection, Masking, Color Adjustment, Coloring, Invisible Mannequin, Retouching, Jewelry Image Editing, Dust Removal, Product Image Editing, Image Cropping | Resizing, Ghost Mannequin Services.