Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Had to take a break

I thought that once Christmas was here and settled that life was settle down a bit. Not a chance. I felt like I was still going and going. So finally once the public school system went back into session, I gave my kids one more week to just veg so that mom could veg. Seems it was the best thing to do. Once we started back, life was a bit more settled. Kids were willing to do school and the lessons much easier. Mom needed the break.

So we just finished our 1st full week last week and we did ok. This is the start of our busy routine. The kids do art and gym classes for homeschoolers through the park and rec. Have lots other homeschooled kids do this and we've hooked up with lots of friends. So life goes on and we embrace it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.