Thursday, December 17, 2009

So tired

I think I must be on overdrive lately. I have been so go, go, go that I think my body is turning on me. I get up most weekday mornings around 5:20 to get my ds Robert up for seminary. Dh takes him so I get time online. We do our school work and other stuff. Then kids go to bed around 8:30-9pm. Dh and I stay up until around 11pm then head to bed. By the time we fall asleep it's 12:30. So you can imagine that after months of doing this, my body isn't happy. So looking forward to Christmas vacation where I can rest up. I was so tired today that around 8am I went to wake up my oldest dd and one look at the couch and I was gone. I sat down on the floor and laid my head down and was out for 45 min. Woke to find my oldest and youngest giggling at me. lol

No comments: