Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick note

We will be flying to Ut early(and I do mean early) Fri morning, so I won't be posting much until next week. I just wanted to thank ALL of you for your prayers, love and friendship to me and my family. This is going to be a tough funeral since my mom was loved by everyone. Never had a complaint against anyone and always had nice things to say. Smiled a lot. Thankfully, due to my religious beliefs, I strongly believe that I will see her again, and that our family will be together again someday. That's what gets me through life right now. She will be greatly missed. :(

Here is a link on her obituary. Karen

5 comments:

Blessed_Mama_7 said...

Bless your heart!!! Karie, I am sooo sorry about your mom! It is comforting, though, to know that she is in a much better place and that you will see her again. :) You are in my prayers, hon!!! Love you!! BIG HUGS!!!

Karies place said...

Thanks Vania. You are such a good friend.

Unknown said...

Have a great trip. Our prayers are with you. Be safe.

Becca said...

*Thinking of you*

Karies place said...

Thanks Tricia and Becca.