Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My 300th post!!!

Wow 300 posts. Guess I talk a lot lol

I thought I'd do something different on this post and just have fun.

What is your favorite holiday, and why?

I have 2 holidays I love. The first one is Christmas. It's not the snow I love, it's celebrating Christ's birth. I try and have that idea in my children's heads each yr. It's slowly working. :)

My 2nd favorite is Easter. This is celebrating his resurrection. Now I'm very thankful for the atonement and the suffering on the cross he did(Oh did he suffer), but the beauty of what he did was be resurrected so that someday we can also be resurrected. So at Easter time, we don't do the Easter bunny or the eggs. We do the ham dinner and just remember the lessons we've learned at home and at church.

So it's your turn! :)

5 comments:

Tanielle said...

Holy smokes!! 300 posts, that is AWESOME!!!! I love the holidays you mentioned as well. But I also love Halloween! I love the fall, and all the fall decor out and about!

Love your traditional April fools joke. That is what I've got to do next year!

Have a fabulous day!

Tanielle

Shauna said...

Congrats on 300 posts! That is AWESOME! I love Christmas too!
♥ Hugs ♥

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Congrats on #300!!! Thats awesome!!

My fav would have to be THanksgiving. I love cooking a big meal for my family and then we go around the room and talk about things from the past year and current time that we are thankful for...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

My family goes camping together for Thanksgiving every year. (I grew up in Florida) We always have SO MUCH FUN!
I love Thanksgiving.

Karies place said...

Oh yes, I also love Thanksgiving.