Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Couple of things

First off I want to thank all of you who wished me a happy birthday. It has been mostly an enjoyable day(ds got sick, poor thing kept apologizing to me). But it was pretty good otherwise. Secondly, I had posted a link to a place that codes 3 columns, but apparently there is a small mistake somewhere(not sure where) that ds found and as soon as he's feeling better, he will post the actual code on my blog.

The good part of the day was using our digital camera and getting long awaited family photos. We now have all 3 kids updated photos, then all 3 together and a few nice ones of my dh and I. The family ones not as good as I wanted them since dh wasn't smiling. The kids kept trying to make funny noises, but it's hard to tell if someone is smiling when you're looking at the camera yourself. But, overall I am pleased with all well they turned out. Guess later on this week, when ds is feeling better, we will redo the family one.

Hope you all are keeping well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day. AND did family pictures. That's an accomplishment. For us it's like this huge undertaking adventure that takes days to prepare for. Can't figure that out.

Karies place said...

So am I, Tricia. It has been almost 5 yrs since we've had a family photo(when my yougest was born).
With a family as large as yours, it's any wonder it takes that long. :)

Robert said...

'feels better today'

Anonymous said...

i will be spending spring break choosing family pics to put on our walls too! i can't wait to see your images. do we get to see them? :-)