Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been TAGGED!!

Ok, I've been tagged by my friend Emma Thanks Emma! I was very surprised to see my blog named on her blog. Too exciting!

Alright, here are the rules for the tag, I'm supposed to list 5 addictions...


1. I'm addicted to the computer. Just being online. I tend to get irritated with my kids if they bother me, and then I look at the clock and realize how long I've been on and understand they just want my attention. ooops mommy

2. To be more specific about #1, I LOVE blogging. I love reading other blogs and connecting with them.

3. I love snacking while online. I know I shouldn't but...

4. I love chatting with my friends. I can be out with my kids and bump into a friend and just start chatting. After a few min my kids let me know they're still with me lol

5. I love learning new things. I currently am homeschooling my kids and feel I'm learning more than they are. I love going on field trips with my homeschool group and seeing all the things. I've seen lots of new things and hope it continues.


Now to TAG my 5 other friends.

1. A-day-in-the-Life-of-the-Warren-Family

2.
considerthelillies

3.
Jess

4.
happy-healthy-homeschooler

5.
mommy -x12






No comments: