Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged about my dh

Husband Tag

I've been tagged by friend Dana at gift-to-be-free

Where did you meet?A. At a church member's home watching General-Conference.

Q. How long did you date before you got married?A. We met in April then dated all that yr till the next yr in June, so 14 months.

Q. How long have you been married?A. 20 years

Q. What does he do to surprise you?A. Every now and then he'll pick up something food wise that he thinks I would enjoy, mostly chocolate stuff. :)

Q. What is your favorite feature of his?A. Probably his blue eyes. Pretty much everything, but his blue eyes caught my attention.

Q. What is your favorite quality?A. The way he genuinely cares for me.

Q. Does he have a nickname for you?A. not really a nick name other than "mommy" when the kids need me. He does have a whistle to get my attention(I'm somewhat deaf and when in some areas I can't always hear his voice I do hear the whistle)

Q. What is his favorite food?A. A good steak..medium rare

Q. What is his favorite sport?A. The basic ones nothing favorite.

Q. When and where did you first kiss?A. Just shortly after we started dating, and in the house I was being a nanny for.

Q. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?A. Go for walks.

Q. Do you have children?A. yes, 3

Q. Does he have any hidden talents?A. He can sew, cuts my hair sometimes, has colored my hair.

Q. How old is he?A. Just a bit older than me. :)

Q. Who said "I love you" first?A. Don't remember

Q. What is his favorite music?A. pop from the 60's and 70's

Q. What do you admire most about him?A. That he's patient and still wants to be with me.

Q. What is his favorite color?A. Blue

Q. Will he read this?A. no



2 comments:

Dana said...

ooh, cuts your hair, I'm impressed!

Karies place said...

LOL nothing too fancy, just trims around the edges and such. :)

Karie