Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm still here

just finding myself very tired lately and no signs of getting more rest. Ds will be getting ready to leave on his mission in a few months. I'm still getting up with oldest dd for seminary. And still trying to deal with youngest dd who would rather be running around the room than doing school work. I've been trying to have her do moving math, but I'm not always patient so sometimes I have ds do it with her and she loves it!

We're still home educating and I still love it, but sometimes I just wish I could run away for a bit and just not do anything but sleep. However, due to my nature if I sleep past 9 I feel I'm missing out on the day. So instead I do cat naps during the early evening without even realizing it. I will be sitting down watching a show and suddenly find myself waking up after a few min.

Right now ds is involved with the mini films that the stake is sponsoring. He's been so busy with it that nothing else gets done by him. He's having fun, but I'm now tired of it and need normalcy to come back.

Sorry for the tired post, but I figured I should at least let you know I'm still alive.

No comments: