Monday, May 10, 2010

My mouth

It's been 2 1/2 days since my 2 teeth were extracted and I'm doing pretty good. Still can chew many hard things(shouldn't be at all yet lol) but am managing meat pretty good. Dh made me Stroganoff (sp?) as requested for Mother's Day and it tasted really good. Nice soft noodles, meat not too bad. I think just the act of chewing anything right now is going to make my jaws a bit sore for awhile. Went to church yesterday and did the music. My jaw was pretty achy afterward, but felt good to be back. My dh also gave me a gift a bit early. It's a Mother's Day necklace that has all 3 kids birthstones on it. Very nice. The girls were thrilled since hey got to help dad create it. :)

After dinner we the kids gave me gifts. Aside from the beautiful necklace, I received several bags of chocolate (yummm) 2 froggy statues(I'll have to get photos of them and post) 2 patriotic gifts and a patriotic bow. Also, a red spinning thingy that has a flag in the middle of it. Very nice stuff. All in all it was a good day.

No comments: