Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good morning all

Yep, I'm here again lol. It's around 6am and dh has just taken ds to seminary. My eyes are still trying to stay open literally. Guess the cold I had in them isn't quite gone yet. Oh yes, the last 2 weeks have been filled with fevers, colds, sore throats and coughs. So much fun...NOT! Ds Robert came down with it first, then one by one we all caught stuff. Pretty much everyone in our town and surrounding towns have caught these nasty bugs. Thankfully, we only had it mildly. Fevers only reaching 101. Some friends got up as high as 04 for several days. YIKES!

So this week I'm hoping to get back into our routine. Kind of hard when we've had 2 weeks of nothing. I'm also hoping to show some photos of my ds Robert's Eagle court of honor and our recent cement jobs we've had done. Soon as ds locates the files then I'll add them.

Hope all my readers are well.

No comments: