Sunday, March 8, 2009

Home today from church

Dds is slowly getting better, but due to the rough night/morning on Thurs into Fri morning, she's still tired. At least the messy part is over with, now just to get her strength back and get back to herself. She woke up Sat morning in a good mood. Was wanting to drink lots of small amounts of white soda. That definitely seemed to help. But by mid afternoon she was getting cranky and I discovered it was because she had gotten up early and didn't go back to sleep like she normally does. So she took a nap for 1 1/2hrs. I ended up having to wake her up or it would have been midnight before she went back to sleep.

So she wakes this morning(time change) at 7:15(6:15 normally) and wants her white soda. She's also wakes in time to say bye to daddy, big brother and sister who are going to church. After they're gone, I see her closing her eyes. I encourage her to rest and she immediately closes her eyes. Hopefully she'll sleep for another 30 min and then be able to stay awake all day. That way bedtime will be more normal, I hope.

Also, I had mentioned earlier that my blog is in construction mode again. My ds helped me find a 3 column setting, but didn't tell me that the actual columns are slight pink, so even if I change the background, the main part is still pink. So we're working on changing the color to clear so you can see the background and still have the 3 column. If anyone has a suggestion or link to where we can find instructions on this, please feel free to leave a comment. It would be greatly appreciated.

8 comments:

Becca said...

I hate time changes. They really mess me up. Glad your dd is feeling better!

Karies place said...

...same here. Really messes it up for the kids especially.

I am too, but with getting better means she is now back to being a pain in the butt again lol.

Xazmin said...

I'm sorry you had to miss church... hope she feels better soon! Are you liking your 3 column blog? I'm thinking of switching, but just not sure yet.

Karies place said...

Thanks Xazmin, I hate weekends when that happens, but it needed to be done.

Yes, I LOVE the 3 columns. However, when my ds added them there, he forgot to mention that they are pink and if I add any background other than this pink, it will look silly. So I'm looking into a different way of adding a 3 columm. When I find it, I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

thanks for trhe comment on my blog :) and i like your 3 column layout... HOW DID YOU GET IT??? i have been wanting to make mine into a 3 column blog.... but i can never get it right.

by the way.... the time change totally make my brain lopsided.

and i had to lead the Primary Singing time with all the Stake Leaders there {it was our Ward Conference} and right when it was all messing up like crazy... the Stake President came in there :)

yeah...
i went home and ate a whole 13x9" pan of peanut butter fudge.

Robert said...

"Yes, I LOVE the 3 columns. However, when my ds added them there, he forgot to mention that they are pink and if I add any background other than this pink, it will look silly. So I'm looking into a different way of adding a 3 columm. When I find it, I'll let you know."

I never said that...

Diane said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. With such a sick little girl in the house, now I know why you were posting so early in the morning! Hope you get some rest, too.

Jan said...

Those days are rough. I want to sleep in this morning. It is always rough.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing that funny Ohio story. I needed a great laugh this morning.