Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a quick note

My 15ds has been working on getting his Eagle project, and lately his report done. He finished the report several months ago, but needed to edit it down to the basics of what he did. He finally did that around Thanksgiving and after having his dad check it out, was allowed to show it to his scout master who approved it. Then they showed it to the guy from the scout office and he loved it. He did make a couple of suggestions, but otherwise was impressed.

The next thing he had to do was have 5 references from people like scout master, parents, educator, etc...sign a reference for him. Then he had to sign the Eagle application. Well after all that work(and having dh make 5 extra copies of all those pages, about 60 of each page) he finally handed in his application today and now just awaiting on 1 reference left which I'm guessing they either got today or will tomorrow. HURRAHHHH!!

So what's left? The scout people have to interview his scout master, his parents(eeekk!!) and then him. I so wish they would leave us out, but I guess if this is going to happen I will just have to deal with it. I so hate doing stuff like this. Sometimes I just don't know what to say, or I say too much. Guess I'll be doing a lot of praying in the next few days. But I am happy we are down to this now after 2 yrs this coming Feb. WHEW!! (ps so much for just a quick note, huh lol)

No comments: